Anglesey clubs?

Promote your club or society and any forthcoming events here.
aquatic finatic

Anglesey clubs?

Postby aquatic finatic » Fri May 19, 2017 7:22 am

Hi there I just move to Anglesey and I was wondering if there are any clubs around here (thought this was the best place to ask :) ) thanks
Corys, plecos, Guppy, Killiifish, Gourami, Angels, Rams, Cherry shrimp, Apple snails, assassin snails, Endlers, Haps, Malawis, Dwarf Cichlids Ottos, Dannios, Loaches, Kribs. Maybe it's time to move some of these guys on.. Nah as they say more is better :D

aquatic finatic

Re: Anglesey clubs?

Postby aquatic finatic » Thu May 25, 2017 7:04 am

I take it there isn't any then :(

If I was to start one up would anybody be interested :?: leave a reply if you would be :D
Corys, plecos, Guppy, Killiifish, Gourami, Angels, Rams, Cherry shrimp, Apple snails, assassin snails, Endlers, Haps, Malawis, Dwarf Cichlids Ottos, Dannios, Loaches, Kribs. Maybe it's time to move some of these guys on.. Nah as they say more is better :D

Benauld

Postby Benauld » Thu May 25, 2017 5:00 pm

I've seen some references to the following elsewhere online:

North Wales Aquarists Society
Welsh National Aquarists Society

But neither seem very active recently, if they are still going at all... and I don't have any information, other than the name of the person who runs/ran the former, which is James Studdart. They do have a Facebook group, but I haven't checked it out because I prefer not to use that godawful site...

Thanks,

Ben.

aquatic finatic

Postby aquatic finatic » Sat May 27, 2017 10:10 pm

Thanks for the info Benauld, looks like those groups are no more :cry:

Return to “Fishkeeping clubs & events.”