Before It's too late.

Chew the fat about fishkeeping or non-fishkeeping related stuff in here.
reghorse

Re: Before It's too late.

Postby reghorse » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:35 pm

Well Blues lost again and Zola has fallen on his sword, but sadly about 20 games too late. In his finale speech he said he had been brought in to take Blues in a new direction. He certainly has.... down. I wonder who will be caretaker manager.
And Newput came a real cropper and now there's no hope for em. It's sad.
And Brighton go up the Prem and their manager Houghton used to manage........Blues.
Well who is going to back down NK or USA? Some folk are saying that it needs China to be the peace maker. But the NK leaders seem almost to want a scrap.But if the Yanks did turn it it on against NK they could Make a right mess of em.
Well it was a welcome drop of rain here but more is needed, but it was freezing here today, so cold we did not make the SVR, but just popped into Wethers for a drop of Vino.
With Chelsea losing it has made it a bit more interesting at the top,of the Prem. With Spurs going like a train the final few games could be interesting. I do like watching Spurs , Pochetino has sure got em playing attractive stuff, and with Citizen Kane back in the team Chelsea will be under real pressure.
Did you notice Warwick ccc lost by an innings against Yorks. They have now lost their first two 4 dayers. And they are one of the fancied teams. Cmon you Warwick.
Our Royal Harry has had a bit of a problem dealing with his moms death. It sure was a big surprise and there are still large clouds hanging over the car crash , and was it an accident? We will never know.
Reg.

reghorse

Postby reghorse » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:52 pm

Well Blues lost again and Zola has fallen on his sword, but sadly about 20 games too late. In his finale speech he said he had been brought in to take Blues in a new direction. He certainly has.... down. I wonder who will be caretaker manager.
And Newput came a real cropper and now there's no hope for em. It's sad.
And Brighton go up the Prem and their manager Houghton used to manage........Blues.
Well who is going to back down NK or USA? Some folk are saying that it needs China to be the peace maker. But the NK leaders seem almost to want a scrap.But if the Yanks did turn it it on against NK they could Make a right mess of em.
Well it was a welcome drop of rain here but more is needed, but it was freezing here today, so cold we did not make the SVR, but just popped into Wethers for a drop of Vino.
With Chelsea losing it has made it a bit more interesting at the top,of the Prem. With Spurs going like a train the final few games could be interesting. I do like watching Spurs , Pochetino has sure got em playing attractive stuff, and with Citizen Kane back in the team Chelsea will be under real pressure.
Did you notice Warwick ccc lost by an innings against Yorks. They have now lost their first two 4 dayers. And they are one of the fancied teams. Cmon you Warwick.
Our Royal Harry has had a bit of a problem dealing with his moms death. It sure was a big surprise and there are still large clouds hanging over the car crash , and was it an accident? We will never know.
Reg.

son of alf

Postby son of alf » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:23 pm

Well Zola has sacked himself....wonder if he does a bit of self flagellation as well.........told you he wouldn't last much longer Reg.....see how fast they picked Redknapp to replace him....Zola's seat still warm.....I think he was pushed perhaps?....Anyway our Harry got his work cut out to save the Blues from the drop.....but I reckon he can do that....Villa game going to be important though.
Newput took a beating Reg....mind we only had 11 players on the pitch and one was a goalkeeper by all accounts :( ......bet his back is hurting picking the ball up out of the back of the net every 10mins.....Orient did us a favour but alas it may indeed be all too late......never mind perhaps we can get Zola on our side now he is free :( ....only joking Mr Budd.
I have been watching the cricket results Reg...I decided to keep stumm about Warwick...you had enough on your plate with the Blues giving you grief without me taking the mick out of Warwick as well.......I do have a caring side you see......well sometimes :)
China is the key to all this I feel Reg....but as I don't trust the Chinese or any country leaning to the commie left I shan't hold my breath for a diplomatic result......I feel sorry for all the people caught up with these sort of despots...its always the innocent who pay the price at the end of the day......It can only end badly and I wish our lot would keep well out of it.....fat chance of that I guess.
Well its only human and Harry might be a Royal but at the end of the day he is just another Human....I still miss my mother/father and I guess the way he lost his must make it worse and harder to come to terms with it all.
Conspiracy theories......was her death an accident......I would say yes.....but I guess as you say we will never know for sure....the threat of her marrying a muslim out of spite for the Royals and even of her being pregnant have been used as a reason for her possible murder but at the end of the day if indeed they were murdered it would have been done a lot cleaner than a car smash ....least that's what I reckon.
The only event I have doubts about is Pearl Harbour.....I think they knew about the plan to attack....but the more I think about it the more I have my doubts about my suspicions.
Well here we go Mrs Maypole has opted for a general election in June.....wasn't expecting that at all.....wonder what her reasons for that is.....the true reasons I mean.......I bet Crowbin is getting excited........joking aside ....what if he gets in power........nightmare.... and the way things have been going in the political world nothing would surprise me in the least.......I need a drink Reg to calm myself down.
Well its turning out to be a nice day here sun out and butterflies en mass out our back (3) brown ones and the odd white dude....can't get out to enjoy the weather though we is waiting for a delivery....boy has ordered stuff......shall do a water change whilst we wait.......bet they come when i is up to my neck in water :)

reghorse

Postby reghorse » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:24 pm

Wheeler dealer Harry boy. Is he the man? Could be , for a short sharp shock. But at 70 I don't suppose he wants the hassle of the Blues long term. But he can be a motivater . Whereas Zola was a de motivater in my opinion. We shall see.
Yes I picked up on that Newput defeat, was it 5. And also top of the league? Coopers ducks firvem now. How's about Blues and Newput for the drop?
I have heard thru the grapevine that Zola is to have talks with Newput , so as to bring em straight back up to the football league next season. But to be serious I think his experience at Blues may have soured him for any other managers job, that's if anyone would take a chance on him anyway.
Warwick are a big side , always do well , but boss Ashley Giles says they are an aging side and could struggle. If they are aging which is not true anyway, why have they not been bringing in new talent . Poppycock says I.
Well what a shock, Maypole and co have caught everyone by surprise. But now we have had time to think it's a bit obvious. Labours stock is so low that an election will see the Tories returned with a comfy majority. Tories will then have 5 years to carry out Brexit, the process of which will hurt a lot of people.
Leicester finally met their match. Atletico are a tough side, with a really strong defence . But they have had a great run. And credit to em.
You are very luck with all those Flutterbyes SOA. Not a sign of any up here. You must be in a bit of a micro climate. A few Bumbles and one Ladybird is all I have seen. But it really is a bit cold here for a Flutterbye. And it might get colder at the week end.
Oddly we had to wait in today for a couple of items, one being a new Microwave. Just fancied a change and a mate is buying our old un. Silly girl it's bound to pack up after a week.
NK still talking silly. They are going to go to war against the rest of the world.says he. The Yanks ought to drop a real whopper of a bomb on his fleet to bring the nutter to his senses. They just ain't in the real world.
Whatever happened to that billionaire who owned Harrods ? The dad of Di's boyfriend who was driving the car. I take it he is still alive. He was gonna get to the bottom of that tragedy. But all is quiet now.
Reg.

son of alf

Postby son of alf » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:02 pm

Harry boy just the man er boy to save the Blues....says we need four more points to be safe but hes says he is no miracle worker and ts down to the team to fight for survival .....he is right not a lot he can do to get the points....question is does the team want to play for him....they certainly didn't for Zola it would seem.....and I think the Blues players are good enough to save the day if the put their minds to it.....or was it just that Rowett was one of those miracle workers?
Anyway I guess some of the fans are happy to see the back of Zola and his eyetie army....but I did read not everyone was happy with Uncle Arry at the helm......lot not happy with his shady past it would seem......bit of a wide boy it seems :) ......Was rather a speedy pick Reg.....makes you wonder a little.
Now we get down to the Exiles.....can we save the day and stay up.....Its going to be a nail biter between us and Hartlepool as to who goes down ......I can here Elmer Bernstein music playing in the back of my head( think about it :) )....so I shall put the black bat on us and say.....we is going to survive.
We have a fair few Italians in Newput....and we don't want anymore thank you least ones that answer to the name of Zola.....us Welsh Llads can cock up our football teams without his help thank you very much.....besides I heard hes up for a job at Warwick ccc...they're in need of expert guidance so I have heard.
Never thought the Foxes would win....they had a good run though and did well.....opposition far to strong for them this time round.
Yes its frightening....no Labour party worth supporting........and stuck with the Cons for God knows how long.....we are in a mess for sure.....why did they have to put Crowbin in charge?....stupid for sure.....I think Mrs Maypole sees this as a chance to bury Labour once and for all...can't blame her I guess ......could all backfire for her ...but lets be fair no matter who runs the country out of these two we are in for a rough ride I would think.
Suns out again today and we have more butterflies again but still only the little brown ones with the odd white un thrown in for good measure....Newput been quite warm since the weekend and we do have some funny weather here....all down to the channel and the hills I reckon.
I have no idea what happened to Fayed his father....He had something to do with Fulham FC I think?....put some stupid statue of Micheal Jackson outside the ground....anyway I think he sold Harrods and Fulham....moved on to pastures new I spose.
Anyway he thought it was no accident....at the time they said the driver had been drinking and was known to dabble with drugs....not the sort you employ to drive you about at speed if its true.....but I guess as a father its hard to lose a child and the way it all happened made it even worse......said they were trying to escape the press who were following them.....but true we may never know the full story.

reghorse

Postby reghorse » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:37 pm

You are right about our Harry and his wheeler dealings. Shady ! He was had up for tax evasion, just one of his misdemeanours. Allegedly. At the trial if I remember rightly he said he did not know what was going on because he could not read or write. And during the panorama investigation he was reported to have been heard saying how he worked the system to his advantage. Allegedly.
Yep Newput one point from safety , it's more than possible , a bit like Blues really , a win and a draw would probably be enough. Cummon you Newput.
No SOA, not just some of the Blues wanting Zola out, but all of em. They condemned him 100%. Next fixture away to Villa will be tough though .
Lucky you , still no flutterbyes here. But Day Lily's looking good.
E. Bernstein doesn't ring a bell with me SOA. You will have to enlighten thick old me.
Now come on, even struggling Warwick ccc would not be daft enough to employ Zola! Would they??? Ouch just the thought of it makes me panic.
There is no way Mrs Maypole would call an election if they thought there was the slightest chance Labour could win. Labour are so low in the poles. And Sturgeon has been gabbling on again. Hmm looking very dishy in her posh suit.I must be daft to fancy that one.
Farad? Did he not get rid of Fulham and other interests to get to the bottom of his sons death. But he has disappeared from the limelight. Must do a Google on him..
Trumpet and co are sure winding up N Korea. Warships and all. I feel it needs someone to put the screws on that little despot of a leader before he does get a viable nuclear weapon. But keep our lads out of it, we lost too many in the last conflict.
Reg.

reghorse

Postby reghorse » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:43 pm

You are right about our Harry and his wheeler dealings. Shady ! He was had up for tax evasion, just one of his misdemeanours. Allegedly. At the trial if I remember rightly he said he did not know what was going on because he could not read or write. And during the panorama investigation he was reported to have been heard saying how he worked the system to his advantage. Allegedly.
Yep Newput one point from safety , it's more than possible , a bit like Blues really , a win and a draw would probably be enough. Cummon you Newput.
No SOA, not just some of the Blues wanting Zola out, but all of em. They condemned him 100%. Next fixture away to Villa will be tough though .
Lucky you , still no flutterbyes here. But Day Lily's looking good.
E. Bernstein doesn't ring a bell with me SOA. You will have to enlighten thick old me.
Now come on, even struggling Warwick ccc would not be daft enough to employ Zola! Would they??? Ouch just the thought of it makes me panic.
There is no way Mrs Maypole would call an election if they thought there was the slightest chance Labour could win. Labour are so low in the poles. And Sturgeon has been gabbling on again. Hmm looking very dishy in her posh suit.I must be daft to fancy that one.
Farad? Did he not get rid of Fulham and other interests to get to the bottom of his sons death. But he has disappeared from the limelight. Must do a Google on him..
Trumpet and co are sure winding up N Korea. Warships and all. I feel it needs someone to put the screws on that little despot of a leader before he does get a viable nuclear weapon. But keep our lads out of it, we lost too many in the last conflict.
Reg.

reghorse

Postby reghorse » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:44 pm

Woods Talktalk playing up again
Reg

son of alf

Postby son of alf » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:42 pm

Harry boy bit puzzling....all done rather quick makes you wonder what was really going on behind the scenes....but I guess they needed someone upfront quickly with only a few games to go.....Have read that Harry boy will not be paid if the Blues go down....or I should have said Harry boy himself doesn't want to be paid if the worst happens....Blues have 3 hard games to play and 2 of them going to be pigs....I hope the Blues can pull it off....they need a result at Villa ....draw will help.
Is our Harry boy just in charge for the last 3 games or what?....cant work that out....... not very clear at all Reg.
Oh sorry Reg I thought that the Blues supporters liked Zola.......I must have been reading the Villa home page by mistake :)
Newput and E Bernstein.....was a little bit cryptic....Bernstein wrote the music for the film Great Escape....Exiles need to copy the film......but knowing our lot if they tried to tunnel their way out of trouble they would dig straight into the river or even worse end up in Scotlands div 2......sorry Scotland just kidding.....or should I call it Sturgeland now?
Maypole and the rest of our political cronies ....its only a couple of day since she called an election and I must say I is fed up with it all already...we have 7 weeks of listening to these people telling us lies and making promises they never intend to keep.....papers and TV will ram it down our throats relentlessly.....the thought of it makes you feel like climbing up your pole and jumping off.....thank God for booze to numb the the pain of it all.
As for brother Crowbin and his red brigade.....there have been some political surprises of late....never expected Brexit(and I still don't) and that man Trumpet who they never took seriously.....its an omen Reg bad luck always comes in threes....just in case he does win the election....perish the thought....but just in case he does I am going to have a tenner on him...odds are 12-1...can buy a lot of booze with that to ease the pain.
Speaking of that man Trumpet....glad he is talking to the Chinese about N Korea....not sure it will do any good but hell its the right move to start with......But not only N korea under offer I see Trumpet and his band of school bullies are having a pop at Iran as well.....it would seem that they are hell bent for a war and more worrying our bunch of idiots will back him regardless.
Flattening Syria,N Korea and Iran will do no good at all....it will just make it worse....innocent people killed whilst the real rogues of it all run free....and another million or more refugees looking at Europe ....and I cannot see Mrs Mirkel being up for that again.
Anyway will have to water the garden and pots again this evening...its been a dull old day here on the hill and was hoping it would rain...alas it has not and our Dandelions are beginning to droop they need a drink for sure.
As for Mr Fayed and Fulham....he sold his stake in the club....it was quite obvious he was not really interested in football or knew very much about the game and when he put up that statue of Micheal Jackson outside the ground thinking he played midfield for England....well he just had to go I guess.
On a sad note.
But going back to the car crash....have read if the two of the had been wearing seat belts they might have got away with their lives....the only one wearing a seat belt was her bodyguard ....as far as I know he was hurt quite bad but survived.

reghorse

Postby reghorse » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:18 pm

Corbinski at 12-1? They are avin a larf. More like 1200-1 against labour, they have no chance.
Bit of clever thinking on the Great Escape theme SOA. Too clever for me to unravel.Our Harry? I his words. he said he received a phone call at night from a Blues director, they agreed to meet half way ( London) and a deal was done. Our Harry said no money was discussed or contract. Now Our Harry not talking money, that's hard to believe.
But as you say 3 very hard games left, 2 away. It will be difficult.
Man U struggle to win in the Euro Cup but manage it in the end. They totally dominate games but don't score many goals. You tell me why. Far too many draws.
Zola liked? They interviewed dozens of Blues fans and every one said get rid. A likeable bloke but cannot manage. After this experience I don't think he will take up another managerial post.
Villa next in the league. And who is their manager? Brucie baby. Blues most successful manager. Interesting.
SOA , don't listen to these politicians. They speak with forked tongue. They will tell you any old rubbish to get your vote. I don't trust any of em. Lies, lies,Mandy more lies.
More terrorism In France. There is no end to it. It is deffo the European capitals that are targeted. And the reason? All in the name of religion . Now I thought religion was supposed to preach peace. Now we have Politicians, terrorism, all making the world very, very unsafe.
Yep , you can bank on it , if the States go to war against anyone , we the USA lap dogs will come running and do as we are told. Have our politicians ever heard the expression :- USA get stuffed.
Now then SOA, are you gonna vote in June?
Reg.

Return to “Chit chat”