**POTM April 2017 ~ New Additions** WINNER ANNOUNCED.

We pick the theme, you take the photos. There's usually a prize, and the chance to get your winning image in print!
Open to all ages and abilities.

Moderator: CAYO

what pic gets your vote this month?

Poll ended at Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:15 pm

Entry 1
67%
Entry 2
33%

Total votes: 3

CAYO

**POTM April 2017 ~ New Additions** WINNER ANNOUNCED.

Postby CAYO » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:40 am

First off if anything is missing from this post just give me a nudge, I'm still getting to grips with things :lol:

New forum host, new month = as promised a new POTM competition for you all

The theme for this month's competition will be "New Additions"

It could be the purchase of new fish, critters, plants or corals, if you're lucky and have breeding livestock already it could even be a new arrival. I don't get a chance to enter the comps so I have added my new additions to the pic above, a newly split quadra colour bubble tipped anemone, I'm always excited when this happens and the clowns love it.

So with the new additions theme in mind what new additions have you added to you set up?

Here is a quick reminder of our POTM Entry Rules for anyone not familiar with them but if you do have any questions please ask away :)

All you have to do now is snap some photos of your new addition then choose your favourite photo of the bunch and either email it to pfk_potm@hotmail.com making sure you have POTM entry April in the subject bar and please include your PFK forum user name Also you can simply PM the url of your entry to myself.

*Entries are to be submitted no later than midnight (GMT)Saturday the 22nd of April 2017

Well lets hope we can kick the monthly comps off a bang! So good luck and get snapping
Check out the PFK Forum photo of the month competition here :D

CAYO

Re: **POTM April 2017 ~ New Additions**

Postby CAYO » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:41 am

Its quality over quantity for this month's entries so lets get the voting started.

Entry 1 Winning photo by cptbranniagn

Entry 2 Sjaak

Best of luck to both of you :)

CAYO

Re: **POTM April 2017 ~ New Additions** Poll open.

Postby CAYO » Mon May 01, 2017 7:22 am

well we have our winner cptbranniagn with photo number one. Thanks for taking the time to enter this month comp both of you.

Return to “Photo Of The Month”