Practical Fishkeeping forums are provided for the exchange of information, opinions and comment on the fishkeeping world. Your use of these forums is subject to the following terms which, by your use of the forums, you are deemed to accept:
1. You may not use obscene or offensive language or images, be intentionally disruptive or bully users.
2. You may not place on the site any material which is defamatory, abusive, discriminatory or hateful.
3. You may not place on the site any material which may encourage criminal conduct or which may give rise to civil liability, or which is otherwise unlawful. Additionally, you may not spoof another users username or post under an alias.
4. You may not place on the site any material belonging to any person other than yourself without the prior written consent of the owner of it.
5. You may not place on the site advertisements, make commercial solicitations, conduct market research, use a username, instant messaging address, signature or biography promoting a commercial organisation or website, or use this site for the purpose of promoting your business or its products.
6. You grant Bauer Consumer Media the right to permanently store all content and present it for public viewing on PracticalFishkeeping.co.uk, without payment. However, the copyright of every image remains with the respective photographer.
7. Whilst we do not generally pre-screen submissions placed on our Online Forums, we do have the right (but not the obligation) at our sole discretion to review, edit, move or delete any material submitted to our Online Forums.
8. Practical Fishkeeping and Bauer Consumer Media accept no responsibility for any statements, material or other submissions placed on our Online Forums by you or any third party, or for any loss or damage resulting from your breach of these Rules of Acceptable Use.
9. You agree to indemnify Practical Fishkeeping and Bauer Consumer Media, and their representatives and employees from any and all claims and liabilities (including legal fees) which arise from your statements, contributions or other submissions to our Online Forums, from any unauthorised use of material obtained from our Online Forums or otherwise from your breach of our Rules of Acceptable Use.
If you object to the publication of any material placed on our online forums (or anywhere else on this website) please let us know by sending an appropriately worded email to the Website Editor and we will take whatever action we deem appropriate.