Fish in need of rehoming...

Discussion about Goldfish, Orfe, Tench, Sterlets and other pond fish.(Please use the Koi forum for Koi questions).
Chainsnapper

Fish in need of rehoming...

Postby Chainsnapper » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:02 pm

Hello,

Registered here to basically see if anybody is interested in taking some fish (and pond equipment) off my hands? It's all free to whoever can come and collect it. Fish, well, there are no koi in there, but we have goldfish, possibly orfe, there's a big black thing swimming about (tench, perhaps?) amongst others.

Basically, we bought our house last year and before selling we agreed with the owners that we'd look after the fish until they got their new pond sorted out. They have since changed their mind and no longer want the fish but we need to get shot as we have a little one on the way and we want to reconfigure the garden and the pond as it is is basically stopping anything being done so simply has to go.

If anybody is interested (or you know someone who might be) you can email me or post here. We are Nottingham based and as mentioned, all fish and equipment (pump, fountain, uv thingy, even the plants if wanted) are free to a good home, a home where they will be better looked after by people who know what they are doing.

Cheers,

Jonny.

fcmf

Postby fcmf » Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:47 pm

Given the lack of response, I think it would be well worth advertising here http://www.aquarist-classifieds.co.uk/php/county.php?goto=Nottinghamshire&page=1 . This site tends to be used by experienced fishkeepers and so the items and fish will hopefully go to good homes. I also notice that there's an aquarist club/society in the area and so you may be able to make local contacts via that route who would take your items.

Hope this helps. All the best.

AndressoureMM

Fish in need of rehoming

Postby AndressoureMM » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:11 am

Welcome to the forum SSAquaponics

I think well probably be able to help you but need more information. How big is your system and what type of fish do you have? How often are you feeding now? Any specific problems like yellowing leaves pics if you have this sort of issue. Water parameters might help and system pics would be nice also.

Cheers

Return to “Pond fish”