December Magazine. Issue 13. 28.10.15

Discuss all things P.F.K. here - magazine, the iPad Edition, website and forum.
Alan H

Postby Alan H » Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:00 am

"FishForLife2001" wrote:No, I was just saying that it is not necessarily PFKs fault :)

Here is the reply I got: In order to covermount our magazines, we are dependent on suppliers providing the free products. Unfortunately, most of the time the supplier in question is only able to provide a fixed number of units meaning we can’t send the free product out to all our subscribers. This isn’t ideal as we value our subscribers and would love to pass these benefits over to you. We try where possible to negotiate deals where our subscribers benefit from the free cover mount but as you can imagine, this isn’t always possible.

I understand this but I have never had a problem with the free food before. It seems as though I am not the only person who didn't receive any of this occasion, hence why I thought I would ask.

Foxcompaq

Postby Foxcompaq » Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:31 am

It is interesting that it was a store bought copy that got a free sample and not a subscriber.

But at the same time, we do pay less for the mags . . . I'm not overly concerned if I'm honest though.

Alan H

Postby Alan H » Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:18 am

I'm not overly concerned myself. It was just out of curiosity as a subscriber. I was a little surprised that I didn't get either the supplement or the food though.

Return to “Magazine & Website Discussion”